1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Where are my old event coins?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Sephy2401, 23 Nov 2018.

1. Sephy2401

Sephy2401 New Member

Hello everybody!
    Before the current version, we used to have event coins.
    I saved up over 1000 coins, so I can buy the perk chests and then I have a garantueed legendary perk after spending 900 coins. I was waiting for an good special perk.
    Are they all really gone now without a warning?

2. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Well,they did warning,but looks like there's a bug about translation,some languages only show a red triangle with a big "!" ,but there's no information about this.

3. Shano

Shano New Member

WTF this is so stupid - what are they thinking! How the actual EF are you supposed to grind out 900 coins without playing hours and hours of games wihtout losing all the progress to unlock the legendary perk or the coins you havent spent??? Battle Bay is becoming so crap. The upgrading of ships also takes an eternity now - like what are they thinking? stupid.

$uckerson$ucker likes this.
  4. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

IMG_20181124_194203.jpg

Always read the small small letters too...

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Shano

Shano New Member

Well before they rob people and without explaining why - they should perhaps put the damn warning in a pop-up on the loadscreen because most people dont read the stupid announcements because they usually about some fool event on youtube

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The coin expiration notice has been on the splash page of every event since v4.0. The problem is that there was never an in-game message about prior coins expiring.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.