1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

When crits come on time

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by FirnenAhead, 9 Nov 2018.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Cannon Crits are game-changing when you and your team are smart and fast enough to benefit from the massive damage.

Take a look at this video, in the 3 clips crits come on the proper targets and me a my team take a decisive advantage of that.

Enjoy it :D

2. FirnenAhead

3. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Out of the three clips,I really loved the first and second clips. Well played dude.;);)

4. FirnenAhead

Thanks, I also think they're the best ones so I put them in first place. The second one is like dancing in knife's edge all the time... I was so scared of Pank's Railgun but Enfo twist worked great.

Did you notice I saved MissWonder's life just before landing the crit on Yorken? :rolleyes:

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Oh yes. That was really a "Wow" moment;)

FirnenAhead likes this.