1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

When are you guys going to stop two fixers from fleeting??

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by 99Sarah99, 25 Jul 2017.

1. 99Sarah99

99Sarah99 New Member

ok.. I am a active player , I play everyday :/ and the matchmaking of the game is bad enough without having to compete with two fixers fleeting and throwing battles!! Now don't get me wrong I love a good fixer!! But they are throwing battles this way!! Please do something... it's bad enough when you get crappy teams 9 times in a row and then on the 10th you get one where two fixers are fleeting !!! Please help ASAP!!!
    Thanks!! Princess Sarah

~ HuNteR ~, GGodHand and Riddlerpaji like this.
  2. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Lol i have played against u.ur speeder right?

3. Hellcat17

Hellcat17 New Member

Quit crying because you don't have the fire power to beat two fixers. I love having a second fixer with me

4. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

It's complete trash having two fixers, they heal each other. Yes I obviously have enough firepower for my rating.
    How about you intelligently respond to the actual issue Screenshot_2017-07-26-17-54-42.png

GGodHand likes this.
  5. Hellcat17

Hellcat17 New Member

I don't see the real issue they didn'
    There is no real issue.

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Here we go again.
    You'll find a previous debate on the matter here: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/equal-number-of-fixers-on-both-sides-if-any.9922/
    ----
    & within my statistics on whether this claim is nonsense or not.. Ill give you a spoiler:

Here's my last 152 games (ignoring draws).
    1 Fixer vs 0 Fixer = 25 wins, 24 losses [51% win rate].
    2 Fixer vs 0 Fixer = 5 wins, 4 losses [56% win rate]
    2 Fixer vs 1 Fixer = 17 wins, 18 losses [49% win rate]
    3 Fixer vs 1 Fixer = 0 wins, 2 losses [0% win rate]

Combined for all teams with higher fixers than opposing side: 47wins, 48 losses [49.5% win rate].

Totoro likes this.
  7. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    And because a single picture seems to be enough for some....

I do have more. So many more. I could prove any side I wanted. But in the end, looks about 50/50 as posted above.
    IMG_0229.PNG

iRSS likes this.
  8. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2017-07-27-17-10-53.png may as well pop this on here while we're at it;)

iRSS likes this.
  9. BasedCarpen

Fixers should not be able to fix other fixers, it's a tactic that makes it almost impossible to kill one of the unless your entire team focuses on one first which leaves you at risk of ambush. I currently started using fixer and every game I fleeted with another fixer we win using this tactic, it's cheesy.

Now go ahead and call me a whiner, upset loser attack me with your goofy smiling profile pic that I laugh at everytime, post battles of two fixers losing and other irrelevant distractions that this forum is great for.

10. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Im not gonna call you a whiner, Ill call you facts resistant though. Double Fixer teams are not unbeatable, instead they win around 50% of the time :)

The Otherguy and Totoro like this.
  11. BasedCarpen

Two fixers dedicated to healing one another continuously are almost impossible to defeat without the entire fleet focusing on one of them. That does not mean every random fleet with two fixers are going to implement this strategy.

~CanadianGoddess~ likes this.
  12. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

Bah, I had to endure four fixers devoted to heading each other. The simple answer is to have your team focus on one using the 'attack' command on the weakest.

Totoro likes this.
  13. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I don't think it's fair to mock the cheesy grin on my profile pic, he's a skeleton and he can't help it.

14. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    So a 50% loss rate is not good enough? You'd rather have a 100% loss rate. Wait until you get to my level where fixers start dealing real damage too. If they only heal each other, game over; the two of them sitting that close together means they are toast.

15. BasedCarpen

Then there should be no issue with nerfing them so they can't heal other fixers

16. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

that screen shot you posted shows two fixers that were put on the same team. they were not fleeting together as you keep saying, they were two random players that stuck together.

so that proves teamwork can be done with random folks.
    also if you are having these issues now, God help you when you have multiple speeders circling you each taking turns stunning and shooting you

BasedCarpen and Totoro like this.
  17. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    We all got your mantra. We just don't have any evidence that this nerf is required. We do have lots of evidence that two fixers on teams lose regularly to teams with less than two. I even saw this multiple times today.

If you really hate fixers healing fixers, get a speeder or an enforcer. You should see what they can do to two hapless fixers healing each other, especially at the end of a game. Or just learn from others and rise in the ranks.

18. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

Such a cry babies..gtfo

19. BasedCarpen

This forum is so toxic for discourse.

20. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Honestly man, ive always seen 2 fixers on my team as a disadvantage...
    Pretty easy to overpower with a well placed torp or mortar...