1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What you hate as a shooter?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by lawnmower33, 27 Jul 2017.

1. lawnmower33

lawnmower33 New Member

For me, it's when I'm dancing around the middle drawing fire from 4 unfriendlys taking 1 or 2 down and when I die I see my entire team spent that whole time chasing a speeder missing shots.

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I hate seeing shooters who think that they're enforcers *cough* you*cough*

Also i play enforcer

LimeOnMars likes this.
  3. lawnmower33

lawnmower33 New Member

So if a shooter can draw fire from 4 unfriendly for 30-40 sec you blame the shooter? Not the other 4 friendlys chasing a stupid target not doing any damage?

disorder likes this.
  4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Broken ass firebombs

Jdm7 likes this.
  5. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I hate it when I'm a shooter and another ship other than shooter has dealt the most damage, makes me feel like a noob.
    I also hate it when I as mk4 shooter deal double the damage of that mk6 shooter in my team, unacceptable.

And I especially hate it that my shooter isn't as fast as a speeder, doesn't got the hp and defense as a defender, and can't heal like a fixer.

Shooter@Bay likes this.
  6. lawnmower33

lawnmower33 New Member

Wow, I tried to have an actual discussion on the perspective from a ship that is the most popular and I just get flamed. Maybe this is why this games forums have way less traffic than forums for games that are less popular.

7. VeiNz

VeiNz New Member

What i hate as a shooter player.. Targeted first by enemies because shooter had more weapon..

8. Wishaal

What? Where and how did you get flamed in this topic? I don't see it.

Maybe you and onion got matched up by coincidence, and it just wasn't your best match? No problem, it happens to everybody, even to pro players like Porthos and Bittersteel. I mess up enough too, but I just laugh at my noobish actions.

9. lawnmower33

lawnmower33 New Member

Wow you are definitely not a helpful member on these forums. Your first response was a complete flame on the topic at hand along with onion's response. Thanks for showing up.

10. Wishaal

Huh? How? I honestly don't know how I flamed you, so please explain. Could you show me in what part of my comment I flamed you?

11. Makeloa

Makeloa Member

Wow, lots of hate of shooter, or (lack of skill playing shooter) speeder easy to sink- don't use target helper shoot little ahead of speeder... By time speeder tries to get out of the way " FIRE BOMB" and repeat. With my perks in my "FIRE BOMB" speeder dying even tho running away.. like most speeders do run with their tail between their legs... If they up close n personal have epic rail gun to zap half their hp away. Shooter is too perfect for sniping victims at long range and point blank range. (So my guess few of you don't know how to properly utilize your shooter. So need to rant.. hmm..)

12. @Climax

@Climax Member

Sometimes as a shooter I hate it when I'm too slow to escape double mortars:confused:
    Also when a Speedy Speeder does 3+ kills with little damage:p (Even though it's a good thing)
    When a Mr.Defender by my side by side is too slow to dodge a torpedo and I get the bonus hits for thinking he'll make it in time:(:D

13. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

I second this, way overpowered

14. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Well, mentioning dancing on a Shooter against 4 guys is kind of weird. You said you're in the middle of the map dodging fire from four ships and you're somehow able to kill a couple of guys on the enemy team on your own. I'm pretty sure that's not possible unless you're still facing bots.

Also, if your entire team is chasing a Speeder, join them. Don't go it alone then blame your team later. I probably shouldn't be saying that since this thread is supposed to be about Shooter's perspective, so I'll go ahead and add my two cents from my little time spent on that class:

- Getting covered in Speeders.
    - Having more guns than everyone else, but less support than everyone else. Fixers always want to follow Defenders or Enforcers if they're present for some reason, and neither Defenders nor Enforcers ever think I need defending.
    - Other Shooters that stay behind me, even though I have less HP than them. If we're all Shooters, and you're stacking shields, get up there.

15. disorder

disorder Active Member

most of shooter go snipe/mortar, and finally are not able to lead shot... but shooter able to do this are monster :)
    when is see one of them, i always ask for friend.
    seen one of them this morning, he 2 shot a crazy fasty enforcer dancing (not me ^^) ,with a wave protecting him, and at longrange, it was beautiful

=> for all boat : running after a speeder when you're not able to aim is stupid, attack another boat.

so lets go about shooter :)
    follow team
    don't stay behind wall when enforcer/speeder/fixer go to fight... we are here for chaos, and we need power (especially those stupid shooter saying "together" and waiting low hp go fight...)
    don't go alone against enforcer/speeder, except if you're sure to 2 shot them.
    stop full mortar, full torpedo, full snipe, it don't work.
    don't run against speeder (i'm not right with other comment, if it disband the team, stay together)
    if a fixer/enforcer/speeder "say target X", attack X (especially if the target is frost, you can kill it easy)
    don't shoot at teslabolt, for a few second the opponent can't attack. attack another (except if it's the focus)

my 2 cents (enforcer here)

Travi5 likes this.
  16. Bondzai

Bondzai New Member

I hate when after I've died and I am spectating it's like 3 v 1 to finish the game and my team is hiding and shooting mortars. Just go in there god dammit. This is taking forever. You will win with 3 boats.

Also I hate dodging a torpedo only to have it hit some idiot behind me and the damage still getting me.

17. Shooter@Bay

Shooter@Bay Active Member

Some things that I...
    Fixer taking the lead in the match and aggressively saying attack and takes a quick turn and you are alone in the front.
    When a speeder circles around and you think you need gear lubes and rudders!
    Nightmare: you get alone and two speeders surrounding you.
    Frosted and the other team spams me with big berthas.
    When a fixer takes all the torpedoes shots and gives explosion hits rather than healing.
    Attacking the speeder at the start of the match.