1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What type of Match making is this.. ???? :''(

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ShadowGearX, 28 Aug 2017.

1. ShadowGearX

ShadowGearX New Member

2. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    A completely normal match that you could have dominated if you worked with your team instead of farming stars

The Otherguy, Miathan and Ultrah like this.
  3. ShadowGearX

ShadowGearX New Member

OH! really... i was not faming stars ok.. all that damage i did was to dominate unfriends. But at least i should got a mk3 firer on my side...

4. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

I assume you are kidding! coz there is absolutely nothing wrong with this matchup. Worst matchup is like 3 fixer team vs a fixer team, multiple speeder vs no speeder team and such. So please don't complain about a perfectly good matchup where your teammates lacked teamwork and coordination. It is not rovio's fault that your teammates suck.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. @Climax

@Climax Member

Mr. Speeder did very well & Shout out to my teammates although I blurred out eveones name ^_^'
    IMG_20170828_203626.jpg

Ultrah likes this.
  6. ShadowGearX

ShadowGearX New Member

fine... my bad, my fault

7. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

After a while you get used to some matches seeming unbalanced. But in reality you just need to change your play style. If the other team has a fixer or 2 and your team doesn't that means you guys need to be more aggressive and certain weapons like napalm would be more effective to split them up. All about adapting to the situation

The Otherguy likes this.