1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Neptune_Gaming, 13 Apr 2018.

Tags:
?

Should I continue like this?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

I have a unique inventory.
    Instead of leveling one item up and crushing, I have almost all items upgraded. Like just the basic levels but usable.
    I like to be versatile and switch to whatever ship and weapons I want constantly.
    Is it fine to be like this??
    Please give me your opinion. I need it
    I understand ,it may take more time to progress but I am totally fine with that.
    Please do not hate on me,I want this thread to be constructive, but I only play this game for fun and am totally fine with the major issues presented like Matchmaking.
    I play this game only for fun and I love it

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    If you don't care about infamy, then it's fine.

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

What infamy are you? Please post a pic of your favorite setup and your inventory.

4. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Versatility is more useful for guild quests, but otherwise, just decoration because in normal, non guild stuff it's useless

5. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I think you underestimate how much more time it takes. We're talking about years here, if you're F2P.

6. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

If you have plenty of patience then it’s actually a great idea. As nerfs and buffs come out you’ll always be ahead of the game. Guilds will love you too! (My guild would love to have you if your active... just saying)

7. Neptune_Gaming

Believe me, not much, just want rewards and play the best I can

8. Neptune_Gaming

Sure
    Disclaimer- I suck

Attached Files:

9. Neptune_Gaming

There you go.
    It's certainly more than the normal guy at 800 infamy.
    I will progress slow but when I will I will crush just because I won't quit

10. Admiral DJ

Oh boy, first of all.. please sort out your itemS XD I almost had a stroke. Second, don’t level greens unless they are apart of your main set up. Probably only keep rares and epics no greens ( they become obsolete so quickly) Also put perks that your keeping on weapons if possible to clear up space. Also you only need 6 of a weapon to get to max level.

11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Is your main setup the Shooter? What is your absolute favorite setup right now? Can you post some bigger pictures so it shows the whole screen?

You are still pretty low-leveled, so it would be easy to break away from the "hoarding" and still have some variety.

I do agree with Admiral, please sort your inventory next time you post it. Lol.

I assume you've read my guide, since you liked it. Other than that, I'll give you a couple pointers..

Level up your blue Epics! You should make that Big Shield and Bandage both T2 asap. No matter what your weapon setup is, you will always want the best blue items possible.

Scrap the rudders, you don't even need to think about these until you are over 3k infamy. You can also scrap the Rare Bandage, unless you plan on playing Defender (don't plan on playing Defender). I'd even scrap the Rare big shield. Make sure you take off the perks first. Remember, you need too look at the Mk5/6 ship and determine what items you want to use for that ship. If it is a Shooter, you probably want Turbo + Big Shield + Bandage. It is best to scrap anything else.

Save all of your Epic weapons and yellow items. You never know what RNG is going to give you. All of the ones that you've got are pretty good too.

You can definitely still use some Uncommons at your infamy and for awhile (up to 2.5k infamy effectively). I fought against a guy near NML yesterday that was running an Uncommon (Napalm).

If you want to be the strongest and best ship possible, your best course of action is to scrap a bunch of the rares and focus on a smaller group of items. Pick what your favorite items are and keep those. You can still have variety without leveling everything. Unless you are heavily P2W, it is going to take you an eternity to level everything. Pick your favorite Rares/Uncommons and focus on those. You can even use Epics if you have dupes.

12. Neptune_Gaming

Thank you.
    I appreciate the amount of effort you took to reply to me and am very grateful.
    Yes , I play shooter , speeder and fixer.
    Defender, I am not to keen about but I am hoarding blue items because I realised it may get a massive buff sooner or later.
    As @Admiral DJ said then I can be ahead of the game and always have fun.
    I will level up my blue epics. But should I consider rares as i am F2P.
    I will sort out my inventory and show
    Also, now I wont scrap uncommons . I realised how much time I would take with this all item upgrade strategy.
    But, thank you for clearing all my doubts.

13. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    since you choose to building many item at once , just be sure to not get tempted scrap any of it .

14. Admiral DJ

Epics are better than a rare 10 levels higher than it. So keep your rares and epics until you have epics leveled high enough to where you don’t need the rares anymore.

15. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Having Epics for your blue items makes a huge difference because the perks are so important.