1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What next?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Admiral DJ, 22 Mar 2018.

1. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

So here the new update is here and it’s pretty cool! Gear score adds another element of competition and possibly better matchmaking too! And of course there are the buffs and nerfs that come along with every update. So I guess the question is what’s next? Where do we go from here? (First time being back on the threads after a few months so it’s nice to be back :))

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Frost revival *crosses fingers*
    Legendary perks?
    Mk8 ships?
    Events?
    Finally, star crates that scale according to your infamy and league?

Who knows, maybe some more speeder nerfs?

3. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Future updates are always a nice topic to talk about because there are so many possibilities. Now if we focus on end-game content here, I think it is important that players could progress higher than lvl 50 (game gets boring as soon as the grind is over). However, I don't think that crew members should have more than 30 levels each so we need more crew members - hopefully not just one but more, at least 2-3 of them. And with these new crew members it would be natural to add new items, at least one for each new crew member to fill the talent tree. Mk 8 ships could also be added as the maximum captain level would now be higher again.

New items would keep the game interesting and add more variety. But I think we already have enough weapons so it's time to have more yellow, blue and possibly green items.

Also it would make sense to add legendary perks at the same time. They could obviously be super rare but at least they would be there. My suggestion would be to rarely place them in legendary raffle bonus rounds and not available from shop or normal raffle.

Additionally I would love some kind of special events or new game modes but at the moment I don't have any ideas to share so I leave that to others :)

4. Admiral DJ

Oh man legendary perks would put me over the moon.
    Something cool that would happen: random care package drops while in a match. You’ll have to run over to get it.
    I think the speeder is fine really, as long as they don’t have the same health as me like some of them do.

Last edited: 24 Mar 2018
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Or maybe make them work like the epic piece in the legendary raffle.
    When you land on it, it becomes a legendary of the same colour, and when you land on it again, it reverts back to epic.
    The Legendary perk would work the same, and it would only be achievable through legendary raffles.

I think the devs should also add more perks, because the currently available perks are pretty lame.

Sifa likes this.
  6. Admiral DJ

Yes. We need more specialized perks. Missile launcher gets no perk love.

YerJokinArnYer likes this.