1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is this I cant understand guys help me please :)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Lestiveryn, 25 May 2017.

1. Lestiveryn

Lestiveryn New Member

Look this Perk please I cant understand this Perk help me please :)

Attached Files:

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

You can put that into any weapon in the ship and it improves the damage of all weapons in your ship by 0.5%

Lestiveryn likes this.
  3. Lestiveryn

Lestiveryn New Member

Thanks man :)

4. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Doesn't really work well if it's the only weapon on your ship (fixer)...but couple it with a shooter and high damage...and it does help.
    You'll thank yourself when you have a match where you destroy a ship vs leaving them at 1hp...then you'll realize that 0.5% does help...200 damage = 1 damage...but the higher you go...when you add it up over 3/4/5 weapons...you'll see why they have that perk.

Lestiveryn likes this.
  5. Lestiveryn

Lestiveryn New Member

I play shooter mk 3 and a rare lvl 11 cannon uncommon lvl 20 sniper and uncommon lvl 20 big berta lvl 10 rare standart shield and lvl 11 uncommon turbo with more speed Perk :) and I love your videos on youtube I hope you upload more videos :)

rlxgenerate likes this.