1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is the best way to get better items and upgrades

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by AzureTrigger, 23 May 2017.

1. AzureTrigger

AzureTrigger New Member

Im currently struggling to get infamy points because I'm going againts alot of high damaging oponents. I have decent equipment but Its not really effective againts them. Any best way to get more damaging equipment??:):):):cool:

2. achillesRising

achillesRising Member

Just grind. Play as many matches as you can to get those star crates and scrap those uncommons (assuming you've got all rares). Be sure to go for those quests, and reload the healer quest if you don't use the Fixer.

3. NcDiablosaur

NcDiablosaur Member

As stated grind. Gather Stars each day and trade them in for Green boxes. Most of the time you will get green weapons. Not common but occasionally you might be lucky to get a blue. Just yesterday I was able to get a purple pulse fixer (my first purple item and also I am fixer by nature so I was super stoked). Not saying to count on a purple landing in your lap that way but it could happen since it happened to me.

4. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

I think it is very straight forward, about the same as all other MOBA games on the market now.
    Either you grind your ass off or you join in with the wallet warriors.
    For your reference I played for around 6 months purely F2P, total slightly more than 10k battles, infamy range between 2.6k to 3k, currently in ace 2 league. Had a few epic tier 3 gears.
    Most of the players in nightmare league played for more than 1 year since the soft launch if going F2P, others paid for progression to join them.
    What ever issue you had trying to improve your infamy we went through, all I can say from past experience is that if you are not going to spend any or too much cash on the game, don't expect to have a jump on infamy in short period. Take note that the game system is rig to have a 50% win ration so it is almost impossible for anyone to be winning all the time even if you have a big fat wallet at least for now. As you slowly upgrade and progress your infamy will improve naturally.