1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is happening is soooo weird

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by CoolDownHSNA, 3 May 2018.

1. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    Ok guys I do not know what is going wrong with me. I was at 1030 infamy as a MK2 Speeder, now as a MK3 Speeder, I am down to 590 infamy. I cannot believe it. My gear score when I was a MK2 was 1700, now it 2300. So my gear score/infamy was 1.65 and now it is 4.6, which is horrendous. I haven’t won a single game since I was at 974 infamy, so I lost like 16 games in a row. My setup isn’t that good I guess, because my Blast Cannon does 300 damage, compared to the other team’s Blast Cannon that do 500 damage minimum.

What is even more intriguing is that I was at 2978 on my old account, so I did not expect this. Here is my loadout:

Rare Level 20 Cannon (does 200+ damage due to perks)

Uncommon Level 20 Blast Cannon (300+ damage)

Epic Level 7 Overboost

Rare level 10 Nitro

Uncommon level 20 Turbo

I am also doing the most damage (yes, a Speeder doing more damage than Shooters) in 80% of these games. So, what is the problem: unfair matchmaking or bad build. I wouldn’t call it no skill, because I was at double this infamy as a MK2 and I was a MK5 at 2978 on my old account. Please help me and if it is a problem with the build, tell me what I should do, as I know some people are better than I am.

Maybe double Blast? Blast + Flare (I have heaps of rare flares lying around)? Epic Swift Torp paired with High DPS??? I am blank right now man.

#FeelingDepressed

Ash KOT likes this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Firstly, pick yourself up mate.
    Its natural to go on strings of wins and losses, your luck will turn soon.

Depending on when you started your old account, you may not grow at the same speed on the new account.
    Competition is now much fiercer to get from master to ace than what it once was!

Your build seems fine mate, have used similar before with good success.

Just keep training the crew, as this makes a huge difference to your gear, and keep upgrading the weapons you can.
    Forget epics short terms, start building up a solid arsenal of rares.

Forget the flare gun for now, unless you have a high burnice level, high level flare gun and a few burn duration perks.
    Even then if your cannons dont have burn perks or Bhurt's training for additional cannon damage to burning enemies then flare is a waste of time.

The Otherguy and super_sonic181 like this.
  3. d_p air

d_p air Member

This is how the game built and designed - making players annoyed and depressed to force them either quit or start paying money xD