1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What is Devs and Game doing about Hackers!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by USS~NEO, 19 Dec 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS~NEO

USS~NEO New Member

Hello Developers !!!
    I want to ask what is devs doing about people using hack like superspeed boats, teleportation and very suspicious accounts. If you are going to say internet problem, then you are wrong. I have very high speed stable connection. Apart from that many of my guild members also experiencing same.

Just see this account below, how a player with every level 1 ship battled more than 18000 times with 1.38 kill rate??? View attachment 24704 View attachment 24705 View attachment 24706 View attachment 24707 View attachment 24708
    (Pics removed by mod)
    This is very suspicious account. We can't report every hacker in forum. I spend a lot in this game. Plz do something about this hacking issue.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: 19 Dec 2018
    NeptuneGaming likes this.
  2. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

thank you for improving the game

3. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

You should take a moment to read forum rules, because you just grossly violated them by naming that player and accusing him for cheating. What evidence did you have? NOTHING.. No battle replays, no battle screenshots.. Instead you screenshotted his profile and ships (which he probably uses to store items just like everyone else) and just claim there's something wrong about him? Indeed he has a high kill ratio but considering his low infamy and the fact that non-stop events allow you to boost that ratio significantly, nothing in your post proves that he's breaking any rules. There's no proof of whether or not he's even intentionally losing battles to be that low.. Only thing he did was not upgrading his ships. But instead there is proof that YOU have just violated forum rules and owe an apology for that guy.

Last edited: 19 Dec 2018
  4. USS~NEO

USS~NEO New Member

Do you ever read them? I have violating nothing. Exposing cheating is not violating when we are paying with real currencies. And what do you mean by "NOTHING" ?? I just posted his boat levels, all of them. level 1 all of them, do you understand or not??

"his profile and ships (which he probably uses to store items just like everyone else) and just claim there's something wrong about him?"

Seriously??? When someone can store boat levels or hide them? Please do not joke in here.

" non-stop events allow you to boost that ratio significantly"

Strongly disagree with you, events do not make ratio significantly. after event battle you have to go main screen, where normal battle you can play another one immediately by pressing next. Level 1 boats at event wont last that long. 18500 battles even considering event battle will take a long long time.

I do not know what your intention is, but please stop protecting hackers.

thank you.

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Locking thread for naming and shaming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.