1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What happens to old games?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ViscountSniffit, 13 Dec 2017.

1. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I’ve noticed you can only look back so far through your battlelog before it won’t load anymore games.

What happens to the old games, are they still there? How long will they be saved for?

TheFixer27 and The Otherguy like this.
  2. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
  3. Pinecone

Pinecone Developer

Battle history records are kept forever, but you can only scroll the list up to some limit. Replays are currently stored indefinitely and probably will be for the foreseeable future, unless we out of necessity have to break compatibility with old replays at some point (or do it accidentally).

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Man, you guys must have some serious storage.

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Where do you think all our pearl purchases go? Into giant servers to improve our play experience.
    Oh and the Rovio Christmas party of course :)

-SeeKnDeStRoY- and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

How funny to watch the first 50 battles of my life in BB - cringe!!! o_O

TheAntiSnipe and TheFixer27 like this.