1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What happened? Can't log in and see any chats!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ms.Legendary, 7 May 2017.

1. Ms.Legendary

Ms.Legendary New Member

What happened? I can't log in and I just played barely only few games today coz of internet connection. I'm using ipad air2 tablet connecting pefectly stable wifi or hotspot. It hasn't never happened to me my connection was just gone off or couldn't log in like this formerly.

Also I can't see my guild chat and global chat at all (I think not only me, majority of players can't also)

Everything is so weird today, what just happened?

Attached Files:

2. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

the chats are all turned off and being worked on at the moment, I'm not sure what's happening with the server over all. I'm at work at the moment and haven't really been on for the last few hours (since the chat turned things wonky)

Ms.Legendary likes this.
  3. Gillion

Gillion Member

Think the servers are getting overloaded. Global launch can sometime surprise even the most prepared dev team. I'm sure it will all get sorted out soon.

4. Tatted

Tatted New Member

Chat has never been so peaceful since I've started playing. This may have been the best course of action *thumbs up*

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  5. Ms.Legendary

Ms.Legendary New Member

Yes That's true, server was overloaded quite much since it started global launch. I hope so it will get sorted out soon too :)