1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What does 'Splash Status Initial' means

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kadir Sayyed, 14 Oct 2017.

1. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

Last night my game crashed and when restart it again I was stuck in privious battle. I closed my app and restarted after few hours but still I was stuck on that. I was showing battle end with result 0-0. So I cleared my caches and try to open it but still was in that battle only which say battle ended with result 0-0.

Now after 7 hours I uninstall app and install it from play store and now my app is just loading. It's say 'Splash Status Initial'

Please help me want to do in this case. I am die hard fan of battle bay. I played more than 11k battles and my infamy is above 3000+

Hoping for your support...

2. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

3. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

4. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Keep an eyenon that thread for updates, me personaly, no i dont have those kinda details srry

5. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

Thanks. Am following that thread

6. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

Thanks Dev and rovio team. Stuck issue has been resolved. Now I can play.
    Also Dev, our 9 hours got wasted just because of stuck. Any other gifts for stuck in player would highly appreciated.