1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapons strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Abrarhaiyan, 1 Sep 2017.

1. Abrarhaiyan

Abrarhaiyan New Member

Can anyone tell me the best strategy for shooter mk2.

2. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

When you play shooter mk2 what you wanna do is get your weapons and try to get them aimed at the enemy and then sometimes they'll be moving so you have to lead your shots and in the end you're just gonna have to shove it up your butt

Ultrah and fr4nk1yn like this.
  3. Abrarhaiyan

Abrarhaiyan New Member

Nah. I meant about best weapons strategy. Which is ( what kind of weapons should I take? ).

4. BBQ Chicken

BBQ Chicken New Member

If u have a fire bomb, keep it. When the enemy team gets together, unleash the flames. It also works especially well when a healer is evolved and you can get multiple kills from the lingering effect

fr4nk1yn likes this.
  5. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Use the best weapons you have at the time. Try to get it so your weapons are timed so you can always shoot something and so you can fight long, medium, and close range. That's about it. Use fire weapons if you want more stars

Ultrah, The Otherguy and fr4nk1yn like this.
  6. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    Leading your shots is key. Don't just hit the shoot button. Wait and see which direction your target is going, aim in front, and then shoot. This is not as important early on, but when you move up in infamy it becomes extremely important. Shooter is a damage beast, all you do is shoot.

The Otherguy and fr4nk1yn like this.
  7. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn Well-Known Member

Get into the habit now. It'll be harder to pick up the motor reflex later. At mk2 try everything you have. Hold on to every uncommon you get until you're sure you don't like them.
    Uncommons will be your friends for awhile. Heck I still have an uncommon firebomb and Tesla Bolt!

The Otherguy likes this.
  8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Try out as many weapons as you can. Mine, Railguns, grenade, long range mortar, everything.
    And I use an uncommon big torp at 1200 infamy.

9. ID•IllIlIllI

ID•IllIlIllI Member

First of all, I'm a lv32 shooter at 3.6k infamy. I use dual snipers, big torp, missiles and standard mortar.

When I played it, I used a dps build since you only have 3 slots.
    1. Cannon
    2. Something with around 11sec cd
    3. Something with around 11sec cd

Rotation ( cannon, other wep, cannon, other wep, cannon) repeat the process.

You'll have maximum damage output this way and will win most if not all 1v1

fr4nk1yn and Kraptastic like this.
  10. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    I just started trying this with a cannon and dual blast cannons. Works very well. Thanks for the tip

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. fr4nk1yn

eh, I'm gonna try this right now. I've been using flare with my dual cannons and just aren't impressed with the damage.

The Otherguy likes this.
  12. ID•IllIlIllI

ID•IllIlIllI Member

13. fr4nk1yn

WHAT?! You didn't post anything. I gots to know!

BTW, Blast Cannon, Cannon, Blast Cannon, Cannon, Stun, Blast Cannon Cannon, Blast Cannon, Cannon is fantastic! yeah, it kinda goes out of sync at some point but you can do almost continuos damage with this loadout. I like it, I like it a lot.

14. Scogel

Scogel Member

Shh don't give away the best loadout. Thats what I personally do on my defender. Reg cannon, explosive cannon, flare gun. The rotation is disgusting with the extra fire damage on both cannon and explosive cannon