1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Weak weapons. High infamy

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by BagAhBread•, 28 Aug 2018.

1. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

So before i start i would like to state my build

I am an mk 4 speeder
    Two blast cannons
    Tesla Bolt
    Tesla Shield

Blast cannon rarities:

Maxed tier 3 uncommon
    Level 10

My infamy fluctuates between 800-1k. Up here, whenever I’m hit, i lose 550-800+ health per hit and im only able to dish out 370-420 max. I play against mk 5’s so defence is very high as well as their hp. My blast cannons have been stuck on this level for 2 months (since i switched to this build) and i play everyday. I combined epic peices as well as rare 37 times each (yes i counted it) and guess what? No blast cannon. I had to get the rare and epic blast cannons from achievements. My tier 3 uncommon is where i had the most luck. I purchased one, other one from achievements and the third one was from a star crate. Now i know this has alot to do with luck but 37 times? Thats just ridiculous now battle bay.......I am on level 24 right now but before you say im on a low level and I shouldn’t complain. I have two other friends that i play the game with side by side every day with the same build. One of them owns a tier 3 epic and a tier 2 rare and the other one owns an epic and rare both tier 3. One is on level 21 other is on my level. So at my high infamy i rely solely on my bada$$ery to pull through.

I am very skilled with the speeder (there was a time i killed all 5 ships when i was the last person remaining) but i feel like i will stay in this infamy range if i dont get stronger weapons because i can barely survive 4 hits and i cant deal much damage per hit in return. If my blast cannons can reach 500 a piece i cant complain but I’ve combined so many pieces and not one blast cannon. I don’t even think its just me being bad lucky anymore i just think this is absurd and im not getting what i deserve. Yes i know that its a luck system but 37 times i was bound to get atleast 1 blast cannon. Any tips to increase your chances of getting what weapon you want???? Or a tip to get more item pieces? Because its growing frustrating and i dont want to change my build because i think its too late and I personally just dont like alot of weapons or any other ship. So any advice other than changing my build?

2. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Well,i kind of know how it feels....waiting for a dupe of epic blast from 5 months.....stuck with only one epic from achievement...i am now getting my leggy blast still no epic....
    And also even if u get powerful,result will be the same...but,u will achieve a bit infamy if u are good...i am getting killed with 4 shots too...i am with 4.3k hp mk4 around 2.4k infamy...result is the same even when i was master 1...

3. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Unfortunately there is no way to increase the chances that RNG will give you what you want . The game is full of players who are badly in need for a certain piece.
    You can increase the number of opportunities to combine pieces by
    - saving up your guild raffle tokens and only using them when the board has a lot of red weapon pieces on
    - saving up and using gold to buy red weapon pieces when they appear in the shop
    One thing I would say is that it is never too late to change what weapons you use . Personally I would recommend you start collecting flare guns and fire damage perks. Flare is a weapon which works very well on a speeder and is great in combo with blast cannon. It can massively increase your chances of getting more stars from battles, increase the damage from your BC and help you pop Tesla shields.
    NB: I deleted your duplicate post in the bugs section.
    Good luck in getting those duplicates.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  4. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

• use event coins to get item pieces
    • save guild tokens untill you have a lot of red pieces in raffle
    • use gold to buy item pieces
    • you could also use your gold to buy common items and then scrap them (but you're unlucky so I don't recommend this because it's high risk, msdiocre reward)
    • scrap rare and epic items you don't need
    (probably) everyone had lucky and unlucky streaks, that's how RNG works here
    I was (and I am still kinda) in your situation
    • I was stuck with level 10 rare turbo for months, then I got 4 rare turbos in few weeks
    • I never got epic turbo
    • I got tons of rare bandages but never got epic one
    • I got only one epic flare gun and only one epic ex cannon so far
    • I never got epic nitro but 7 or 8 rare nitros
    • I got only one rare range perk, none epic
    • I never got rare or epic perk for torps
    • I got at least 6 rare and 3 epic frost blasters in a row
    but I was also lucky
    • my first legendary weapon is blast cannon (got it from combining pieces)
    • my legendary perks are for repair box (this one is useless for me), tesshield (awesome) and turbo (even better than the one for shield)
    • I got many rare and epic items from free and star crates and past few week

Last edited: 30 Aug 2018
  5. DruceWillis

DruceWillis New Member

Its great when you can build your ship with weapons that you wanna use, buuuut thats not that easy, i was waiting for my second epic flare gun for 3 months...but didnt get it...so i decided that i will build an fire bomb and got lucky with my first leggy of fire bomb, i will build the flare gun some day, but at the moment using other build to farm and get my dream build!

6. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

WOW everyone in the same position.
    • bought my epic rail-gun as soon as i reached 3000 pearls. Now 8 months later it is still LVL10
    • blast cannons epic & rare stuck on lvl30 for 5 months
    But I don't complain I got 4 epic ballpark mortars that i never use LOL
    It happens with other things too.
    I pick mortars as a weapon and then I get constantly battlegrounds with ceilings, I change to cannons and i get constantly stages with big waves.
    Its like someone is watching and saying mmmm "How I am going to make it more painful for him???"
    conspiracy theories I know but a lot of coincidences make me suspicious.