1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

VIP Subscription false advertising

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Diziedix, 16 May 2017.

1. Diziedix

Diziedix New Member

I'm big fan of pay to progress games like Clash of Clans, Boom Beach and Clash Royale. I have no problem spending money on these games as long as I know what I'm getting with my money.
    This game is the first ever where I felt like I was scammed when I bought the VIP subscription. In game you guys advertise VIP subscription with "FREE DAILY SHOP REFRESH!". I thought that would be great because I'm skilling all the +5% loot talents. Free daily refresh + refresh with watching 10-30 sec add would be amazing. But NOPE! Instead you remove the free refresh with the ad. I didn't even think you would have balls to advertise FREE DAILY SHOP REFRESH! with caps in VIP Subscription if that only means you remove the freaking 10-30 sec ad from the refresh. I was going to keep that monthly subscription rolling as long as play this game but after getting fooled like this... no way I'm paying more. Not a big money for me but DON'T FOOL PEOPLE! I have new VIP idea for you: FREE EPIC WEAPON! which gives player random epic weapon but removes all other items. But don't mention the other part. Sad you can't make VIP enough tempting without fooling people.

I know you just say "You got free shop refresh didn't you?". Yeah, just tell me next time if I'm going to lose some normal features with my purchase, thanks bye.

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I'm sorry you feel like being fooled as that has not been the intention. We though it would be clear that similar as you gain the +50% battle rewards for free instead of having to watch an ad, you get the daily shop refresh also for free instead of having to watch an ad.

3. toco349

toco349 New Member

Thanks for the heads up on the VIP thing Dizi. I don't see a point in buying VIP if its only saving you like 30 seconds a day from not watching ads.

4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

That is just one of the perks in the VIP, and definitely the smallest one. It saves you 30+ seconds per battle, and allows you to get the bonus rewards even if you exit the battle immediately after getting killed which might save minutes per battle. I'd say that is a bit more significant than the one daily shop refresh which was just thrown in there to be consistent with having no ads. :)

JDAR likes this.
  5. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

TBH it all kinda made sense to me I just didn't do VIP because I don't have the money lol

6. BEN

BEN Active Member

Im actually down for the VIP subscription. I like the "No ads" feature. But I am still waiting on more features to be added/changed before i subscribe. :)