1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

VIP bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by TVNPryde, 18 Aug 2018.

1. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

This is really annoying and I reported this a couple times in the past but nothing has been done about it. Basically my subscription is renewed and successfully charged but my game says I don’t have VIP. I found a way through this before by cancel subscription and buy it again. You won’t be double charge for it but my apple account only have $5 in it after the subscription. What makes this more annoying is that by the time I get the bug this time, I was about an hour from training level 28 for Mortimer. Why is such a simple bug with paying customers not a priority. Is money grabbing features the only thing the Devs care about?

DA958714-5E6A-4BA4-9425-5A91FC2C1E42.png
    FEAA9C4E-BE19-43F2-9565-2EE8812C47C7.png