1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

VIP battle exp

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by PastelPiku, 21 May 2018.

?

What do you think?

1. Battle Exp is fine the way it is

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Boost for VIP is a good idea

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Boost for EVERYONE is a good idea

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Boost for everyone AND additional boost for VIP

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Exp from battles was a smart move by Rovio, albeit the gain for each individual battle is pretty small. Consider including a battle exp bonus for VIP players, possibly somewhere between +50 ~ 100% bonus exp.

Personally, this changes very little for me. My goal since joining the game was to unlock mk6 to get full item slots. However, even while spending on various deals and having VIP, it tooks me several months of heavily active play to reach level 40, the required level for mk6. I feel certain that many who doubt the value of VIP will reconsider if you include this.

An added note, players would be very happy in general if exp gain from battles was boosted a bit for all players. As a guild owner, I can see how slow growth is for less active players, stuck on mk3 or mk4 for months on end. Making battles themselves more rewarding would entice players to play more often.

2. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I agree exp should be boosted, but it shouldn't be a VIP advantage because then the people at max level will be getting one less thing than others for the same amount of money.

PastelPiku and TheFixer27 like this.
  3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I agree but this could be a good idea for both the player and creator. Overall, exp from battles should be boosted for sure imo, but even a small boost for having VIP on top of that would make paying monthly a little more worth it. I mean, it's $10 a month, and the biggest advantage from that is the ad-free-boosts.