1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[VIDEO] Funniest CTF match!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FiiNami, 26 Jul 2018.

1. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

Literally just stop playing for 2minutes observing the others cluelessly killing each other while I'm holding the flag and then mamafire telling me to capture while our flag still in unfriends hand lmao

Had to tell them who to kill..easy 10 coins in the end, just capture then I defend my flag till end..

Screenshot_20180727-005309.png

wreck your day and Mad_Bulls_007 like this.
  2. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Lol your team did all the hard work fending off the enemy in a 4v5 (later 3v5 when mamafire joined you) while you waited at the side and gave them morale support :D Furthermore you got twice their amount of coins at the end :rolleyes:

ShipCrusherCz likes this.