1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrading boats is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nosesabe, 14 Dec 2018.

1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

I’ll make it short cos the title says it all. Wtf happened to the price of boats? I hadn’t upgraded any boat since a long time ago (because I have them all at lv47 since the update) and now that I started to upgrade the Guardian I’ve noticed. I upgraded it to lv18 and I’ve already spend the same gold as if I upgraded it to T5 before the update. WTF? Right now it’s 552.000gold to upgrade it 1 miserable level and it keeps getting more and more expensive.

With out a rise in the amount of gold that we need to spend, we’re forced to stop upgrading our weapons for a very long time if we want to evolve our boats. It’s just ridiculous how expensive it is right now, specially if you compared it with before.

I understand that Rovio wants us to play more and bla bla and that’s how you’d justify the rise, but it’s just too much.

The same way they keep changing the price of boxes during the events I think they really should think about this issue.

Right now I can upgrade one level per day, but soon it will take me many days to upgrade it 1 level. Do they want us to spend months upgrading one boat or what?

Ultrah, TräcyÜ, Sidd gamer and 6 others like this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    my shooter is at lvl 24 . when new update came out my mk2 became lvl14 and it took me lots of days to get enough gold to make it lvl24 and from here to lvl 50 look difficult . already asking 760000 gold for lvl25 so difficult to imagine how many gold i will need to make it lvl40 or lvl50 .

Sidd gamer and Rogue Blueberry like this.
  3. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Just upgrade my enforcer to 40. Something like 1.5 million gold.

Sidd gamer, HappyUnicorn789 and Su-57 like this.
  4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I don't bother upgrading my ships. 50 health each time you upgrade isn't worth it.

5. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

At some point you’ll have to. I’m lv48, I can’t play agains lv50 people with a lv15 boat...

It’s 2.1million at lv47, just ridiculous

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I have one L50 boat...may be the only I ever have.

What's Up Player and Ultrah like this.