1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade Vip

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by nosesabe, 31 Jul 2018.

?

Do you feel like VIP is worth buying (even if you buy it)?

1. No, it’s not worth it the money.

2. Yes it is.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

I’m not going to enter into detail in this post about VIP not being worth it and what could be added to make it better. Just vote and let’s leave it clear.

(I myself, like many other people I know, stoped buying Vip because it was a waste of money in my opinion, and until they add things I won’t buy it).

I really think devs should make this a priority if they want to make more money.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  2. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

It's just too expensive. Half of the price would be enough

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Nope! Dropped it months ago! After maxed out ships no useful purpose to VIP at all! They could fix it for maxed players but nope, so more money I can spend elsewhere!

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  4. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Isn't the poll going to be skewed? Basically 95% of the player pool do not have VIP because they either don't have the money or it is too expensive. Rovio's goal isn't to convert 100% of the player pool. The poll Rovio needs to see IMO is x # of players vote that if y was added, they WOULD sign up for VIP.

PastelPiku likes this.
  5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    You're right, I'm the only one out of 15 people who voted "worth it". I hate ads, training literally finishes 24+ hours faster, though I could care less about VIP chat, all my friends are in Chill Zone anyway lol. I definitely agree that there should be something of value that would still make it worth it after you've finished all your trainings and have max gear, although that doesn't make it not worth it for the year or longer you have to play to get there. I've been paying for VIP for a whole year now and I'm not even close.

benguin8 likes this.
  6. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

I payed about 10 months for VIP and seriously it lost the value when all needed crew members were maxed (all but 2 for me).
    Here's some other reasons I find it making VIP less worth it.
    - VIP chat is a joke full of whiners.
    - Ads are not completely that bad if don't play hours and hours per day. Of course those are annoying but I really don't see those as a reason for VIP, especially if it's the only reason.
    - Training time is only valuable when you're middle of the busiest/the most time consuming training (levels 20 ==>> )
    - You can always choose not to watch ads so when you're almost ready with training, it gets even less valuable as you're only playing for fun, not for progress.

I don't say VIP is completely worthless but the biggest point of this is that high level players won't need it unless they want to get rid of ads and be in VIP chat and I don't personally find those two worth of 10€/month.

PastelPiku likes this.
  7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

@TheRedSpeeder 1.5x faster guild questing is a massive advantage you seem to be forgetting.

PastelPiku and benguin8 like this.
  8. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I think that advantage it is more massive for my guild than for me. Yes I get a few coins here and there for myself, but no where near the quest complete coins. And don't get me wrong because helping the guild also helps me. But suddenly 3x guild quests do not help when there are only 2 quests left, or i'm just picking a quest that I cannot really help with. It does add up but it could be much better.

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I voted “no”... but not from my point of view. For me, VIP is totally worth it because of the expedited training. The reason I voted no is because I know that when I finish training, it will not be worth it. They need a toggle that lets you turn off the training bonus for something different.

Maybe you can toggle between training speed or instant and free retraining.