1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Upgrade Epic to lvl 10 or Uncommon to lvl 50?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by JustinBeaver, 26 May 2017.

1. JustinBeaver

JustinBeaver Member

Help please! I was wondering is it worth to upgrade my epic sniper cannon to lvl 10 or to upgrade my uncommon sniper cannon to tier 4. This is because I have another 2 more uncommon sniper cannons in my inventory . If upgraded to tier 4 of uncommon, would the damage be higher than lvl 10 of the epic item?

Attached Files:

2. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

go for epic, uncommon item is useless in later levels

3. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Sorry to bring it to you, but upgrading your weapons of any type will require to train the respective crew member and only if you have certain level you can continue the training further. So, since evolving the uncommon to T3, T4 & T5 wil take you a while, i'll sugest to evolve both and use the one that will produce more damage, after all maybe you are lucky enough to get the secondary epic that will allow you to evolve that one, but it is a fat chance. I'm level 36 and still have my epics at T3, so go for uncommon and rares and leave epics and legendaries as side projects.
    Cheers!

JustinBeaver likes this.
  4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Before you've unlocked the talent for lvl 40cannons (around captain lvl 30) you will have much better items than uncommon.

Work on the epic - But no harm done in leveling the uncommon abit if that yields better results short term.

JustinBeaver likes this.
  5. JustinBeaver

JustinBeaver Member

Thank you so much for your answer. I think this is the right path, to not disregard the uncommon as I am able to get duplicates faster than epic duplicates

6. Galahad31

Galahad31 New Member

I don't also disregard my uncommon items that are really important for me especially when I will plan to use it in higher level in the future like: blast cannon, overboost, tesla shield, big shield and repair pulse. it would be really helpful if you have duplicate of those for your future ship upgrades and they are tier 5. I just make sure they are all at the same level. And when the time comes that you will have a rare or epic duplicate of an item that you really need, tier 5 uncommons would be really efficient for scrapping.

JustinBeaver likes this.