1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfair Zero star ratings and very less rewards .

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Leo::12, 23 Apr 2018.

?

How frequently this happens to you

1. Once in a month

50.0%
  2. More than once

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Very frequently after major upgradation of weapons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Do u support it

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Leo::12

Leo::12 New Member

Hi battle bay users I know many of u might have faced the same problem many times.

From past two weeks I hardly got two stars for 50 battles. And lost 1200 infamy . And I get 3k to max 10k gold rewards for a win . Generally I get two stars and 30k gold rewards for those same battles. I stoped playing for a week
    This time it’s not as usual . It happened even before but within max of 5 days it used to be normal again.
    I hav mk6 speeder and teir 5 torpedos .

It’s so annoying..but I still love the game o.. trying to be polite.. and patience.

If any developer does really care about us and if ur reading this ..pls reply me the reason before I quit battle bay.

2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

What is your highest infamy and what is your current infamy?

3. Leo::12

Highest 3600 around.. current 2500

4. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

You're probably in "the infamy tanking tool" you'll receive regular rewards when you recover some infamy. Good luck, man.
    I know it seems unfair for those who never tank, but that's an attempt to reduce this behavior.

5. Leo::12

Wat tanking pooL... I didn’t get u ... even all my match makings are so unfair ... I’ll post alll nonsense. I hav been facing... it really painful...

6. Rainbow Warrior

Since there was lota of players losing on purpose to get easier battles, the devs created a system that reduces the Battle rewards.

7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

If you have a severe drop in infamy, the game thinks you are losing on purpose for easier fights, so will restrict your rewards.
    You either have to raise your infamy or wait for the reset before your rewards come back.
    Its a crap situation that many genuine players get caught up in, but we can all thank the floaters for the introduction of this system.

8. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

It honestly baffles me how "genuine players" get caught up in it though. I don't think I've ever dropped 800 infamy. Not even after my return to the game after 4+ months absence. 800 is a lot, you really have to start playing much worse to lose that amount or more.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.
  9. Shadow Moon!

Get to 2800 you will recieve regular rewards and stars. If you drop 800 points from your highest mark you will not receive rewards or stars.

10. Leo::12

:eek::(... seriously... this needs to be fixed then..
    i didnt loose all at once.. in span of two weeks i lost it.. and even i stoped playing for week..
    and even if i try to win it doesnt let me.. if i win five in a row ..i hav to face six 6 unfair match makings with legendary fixers in opponents.. how am i gonna increase my infamy...

11. Rainbow Warrior

I don't know, maybe something to do with the nightmare reset thing

12. Shadow Moon!

Upgrade to mk6 you will see easy 800 points dip. I was at 3600 got as far below as 2400. Crawled back to 3k.

13. Shadow Moon!

Patience.. Idk your time zone but as far as me(Indian timezone) play in morning till 11 am avoid playing in evening and late nights after 12/1 am. Early night is good after 8 9 pm.

14. Leo::12

i lost some infamy because i was using weeker shooter ship for guild quests..
    so battlebay doesnt want me to do quests.. or try new wepons are new ship ..
    if it is... ill see.. i play for week.. and if this sh** keep happenning This will be my last battle bay post and disscusion

15. Leo::12

i tried it... that didnt work

16. Leo::12

not really.. try some new wepons are new ships.. first 400 drop may be beacuse of ur bad game.. but u will keep loosing.. and recover hardly

17. Rainbow Warrior

I don't think there's a good reason to do that nowadays.

18. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

If that were the case I should be affected, because I'm always between 3300 and 3800 infamy, relatively close to nightmare.
    In a month or so, I'll be happy to prove you wrong :)

19. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Almost happened to me the other day, dropped 600 infamy.

In those games I was top player, being matched with unlucky players (they may just suck but I am being kind),

I was doing 15K damage, 2nd on my team doing 2k etc, I had no chance to win.

So I went from 2000 infamy, right down to 1400, and now its climbed back to 1850, just hang in there.

20. Leo::12

all the best... I hope u do it..
    but that happened to me too... and many of my friends