1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfair team balance

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Wrath141, 7 May 2017.

1. Wrath141

Wrath141 New Member

recently I have noticed that many mk 2 players have been entering a mk1 games and the team with the mk 2 players always win if the developers could fix this issue that would be great .
    Here is an example below.
    IMG_0763.PNG

RULZ420 likes this.
  2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Sorry but that logic doesn't always apply. Lower level ships CAN sometimes beat higher level ships, that's why the matchmaking is based on infamy, not ship levels.

Here is another example to prove it true: ;)
    Unfair match.png

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  3. Memorize

Memorize Member

IMG_0469.PNG Matchmaking of this game is base on Infamy only, no matter what Mk ship you're but if infamy point (total of infamy teams) similar matchup may occurred.
    As this example 3 mk5 2 mk6 vs 5 mk6.
    Cheers.

4. GlacialEclipse

GlacialEclipse Member

Funny how my mk1 fights mk3-4

5. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Obviously, you have done well in your mk1 ship, or the mk3-4 ships have spent $$/pearls to upgrade... This is why infamy is used to matchmake not ship or captain lvl...

6. GlacialEclipse

GlacialEclipse Member

7. Bloodbait

Bloodbait New Member

There is a big difference in the weapons lvls between 1 and 2 and 5 and 6 armor as well there is still an imbalance. I have faced mk2 ships as well and my weapons are lvl 8 and do no real damage. That's the imbalance

8. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

How much damage does armor mitigate

9. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

I think that once the ships get past mk2, the odds even up. When it's the 1's and 2's, it makes a difference. I just got my last mk2 last night. But when mine were all 1's, I couldn't win any battles with any 2's. Now, I know I'm crappy when it comes to games, but that is uncalled for. If y'all want to cheat, get a computer or play fair.

10. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

Cause, like me, they are probably crappy players. I could probably have mk6 and still lose.

11. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

There is more unbalanced than that. You just haven't had the problems everyone else is.