1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfair star Craft reward

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Robotic Warrior, 12 Jun 2017.

1. Robotic Warrior

Robotic Warrior New Member

my friend & I started playing battle bay together. he got 3 epic items (big shield , mine , overboost) from star craft . I have more infamy then him but as no epic items. He as more epic & rare items
    all he got from star craft only. His infamy 500 to 1100 . My infamy 800 to 1175.

why he gets more valuable items from Star Craft???

2. mang inasar

mang inasar Active Member

you mean star crate? star craft is a different game ...

if its the crate, people say its purely luck with regards to the items you get
    if you started the same time as him and he has much more rares and epics, i would think he used pearls to buy some crates at the shop, maybe hes not telling you something ...

dikshift likes this.
  3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Random is random.

Back in the day you could save up stars to 150 & escape the randomness by buying a guaranteed epic --- But that wasn't "fun", so now its up to the roll of a dice ;)

4. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Well its a little too random now because I have been waiting to get a rare cannon and sniper cannon for over a month now :(

Last edited: 12 Jun 2017
  5. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

It's common wait to get a duplicate item you need for 1 to 2 months. I only just got my epic duplicate sniper cannon recently, must have waited for around 3 months for that.
    As your gears get to higher level you won't feel the wait as much due to the amount of grind you need to put in to get enough gold for all the resources.
    The worst thing that can happen to you will be there is not enough power cells for your upgrade, especially epic cells . IMO this is worst than waiting for getting random duplicate items.

6. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Yea I'm having a hard time getting rares I cant imagine how hard it will be for you guys waiting on epics.On a side note is the sniper worth it? I really love the weapon and would be ecstatic to get an epic one.Untill then should I just keep getting my rare sniper to the next tier?

7. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

I think it is worth it to keep upgrading your rare sniper cannon, they are deadly when they have high enough critical rates from perks and crew training. At max training with all 4 epic perks you should have 45% critical rate. Even when you got your epic sniper cannon, a dual sniper cannons load out is also a good choice IMO.

GhostYasuo likes this.
  8. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Thank you for the advice :) Hopefully later on in the game I will at least see an epic perk in my shop lol

9. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

epics aren't meant to be easy to obtain... it took me almost a year to complete most of my epic items and i still have several that needs completion. i agree with @RESQMI, upgrade your rares while waiting for your epic duplicates... rares are much easier to complete.

GhostYasuo likes this.
  10. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Yup gonna work on my rares now thank you.I know the items are hard to obtain but what I meant was the perks in the shop.How often do you get them and how much do they cost?Ive never ever seen them and im captain level 20

11. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

I have seen 2 epic perks and maybe 4-10 rare

About 4k games and on every day / shop update since global launch - 6 week ish