1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Uneven teams getting worse with new update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by USDT~___V___, 17 Nov 2017.

1. USDT~___V___

USDT~___V___ New Member

I understand that it's not possible to get perfectly matched teams in BB but they are much worse after the last update. I have a screenshot of an exaggerated match but the typical problem is either no fixers or two on one side none on the other. The most mismatched battles occur when one team has two or three speeders and my team almost always has one or none. Is BB mad at me... LoL or is this yet another bug.

It would be a lot easier to stomach if there were an equal number of matches weighted in my direction but I am almost always at a disadvantage.

One additional question. Why does a fleeted team end up on the short end of the mismatch almost every time?

I have attached a screenshot of the kinds of matches I am encountering. I might not complain if the law of averages caught up and I got as many mismatches in my favor for as long as it's been the other way.

Attached Files: