1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to proceed after viewing Ad

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Melv, 15 Apr 2017.

1. Melv

Melv Member

Happened approx 10 times already. Noticed it started happening 2 days ago.

After I try and watch the Ads to get bonus sugar, gold and pearls (because gold is so scarce now), the screen just shows black and then returns to the match score screen. No arrow to proceed on the bottom right appears and I'm just stuck there. Forced to restart the app. Noticed that it happens randomly.

My suspicion - one of the ad videos is corrupted. As it is gold is hard enough to get, stop nerfin ways to get more. Kthxbai

2. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Same here. It's happening again for me on iOS.

3. ShyGuyJB

ShyGuyJB New Member

Same here..

4. Melv

Melv Member

It's STILL happening... @Zeus @Miika any developments on this issue?

5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Unfortunately no. As the ad systems are not our code nor run by is it's difficult and time consuming to investigate why this is happening.

6. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

You guys could try to delete the game and reinstall. Sometimes that helps with ad bugs. I had similar bug in earlier days of the game (old version) but it fixed itself before Rovio even answered to my email about it. I think there's just communication problem between your device and the ad runner. If possible try with other device, otherwise try reinstalling.
    You also might want to check that you haven't loaded ad-blocker to your device. That would cause the problem too. (Pretty obvious but I'm just mentioning in case you haven't thought about that)

I hope this helps but it might have no effect.