1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to open season reward box

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Vedantp., 4 Feb 2019.

1. Vedantp.

Vedantp. New Member

hey my game name is VedantP.
    I am unable to open season reward box. Please fix it. #FWNDGXHK

2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

You can only open the season rewards box at the end of the season, we are only halfway through the current one.

3. Vedantp.

Vedantp. New Member

Yes sir, I play this game enough to know when season ends. I m talking about last week’s season reward. When Support looks at my account they will know what I mean.

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Has the box been added to your inventory?
    What happens when you click on it? What is the error message?

5. Vedantp.

Vedantp. New Member

Yeah it’s in my inventory. Says I need 5 free space and made it too but still not opening. We all know one space is more than enough to open the box.

6. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me.
    My season rewards box from last week went into my inventory due to a phone call coming in as I was opening the BattleBay app.
    Now if you try to open the box from your inventory it gives the message: "Buy 5 more inventory slots for xx pearls"
    I currently have 3 empty inventory slots(including the slot the reward box takes up). So apparently this is not enough inventory space to open it.
    I am at the point that 5 more inventory slots cost me 3700 pearls. It is extremely frustrating to say the least.
    1. I am not going to scrap epic dupes in my inventory just to clear space(knowing that it could possibly take a year to see that dupe again)
    2. I am not going to waste epic powercells and parts upgrading epic items I don't use at the moment just to clear space.
    3. I am not going to scrap my Tier 5 rares that I have been saving(especially now that these are required to play future Hardcore game modes)
    4. I am not going to spend any more pearls on inventory. 5 slots for 3700 pearls is ridiculous.
    The barriers BattleBay puts up to expanding inventory is the main reason I don't buy anymore special offers or epic containers. I can only imagine how much in sales that Rovio has lost by having this progressive inventory expansion system.

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  7. Vedantp.

Vedantp. New Member

Lol you went off. But yeah agree it’s stupid. I think this is like 2-3rd time it has happeneded to me. Usually I just post something like this and it gets fixed. You should do the same

NeptuneGaming likes this.
  8. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I ended up last night having enough extra sugar to upgrade my epic overboost from Tier3 to Tier 4. This cleared up one extra inventory slot and I was able to finally open my season reward box. So, now we know. It takes 3 completely empty inventory slots in addition to the slot the reward box takes up.