1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to open game ios

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by britwonka, 5 Jun 2017.

1. britwonka

britwonka New Member

no matter install or reinstall the game I got a black screen first time I open the game
    I got jailbreak for my device is that a problem ?
    iphone 6 plus ios 8.1

2. britwonka

britwonka New Member

Somebody please help admin !!

3. RangerCA

RangerCA Member

Jailbreaking definitely makes compatibility more complex... It's like putting Windows Vista on your iDevice. =P
    Usually, if you jailbreak, they really can't help you since it adds too many variables to give you accurate advice. Nonetheless, you could try all the typical client-side attempts (I'm sure you've done most of these already prior to making this thread, but it never hurts to review the flowchart):
    Try closing down the app along with all others that may be running before relaunching. (I doubt it's a memory issue, but, eh, jailbreak is a wild card.)
    Reset your device by holding down the home button and power button simultaneously before relaunching.
    Try to uninstall/reinstall.
    If you are willing, you could also remove jailbreak and then try again.
    You take the phone and put it in a box. After that, you put that box in another box. Finally, you SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER. (Props if you get the reference!)

britwonka likes this.
  4. britwonka

britwonka New Member

Ha ha thank you so much !
    I will try safe mode this time if it still dont work I gonna smash my phone probably :)

5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

iOS 8.1 has buggy drivers causing the game start up to take potentially minutes. You need to update your iOS.

6. britwonka

britwonka New Member

Okay !
    Okay ! thank you so much !
    however is there another way i could fix my driver by modifying my ROM without updating my ios ?

7. britwonka

britwonka New Member

O
    Or maybe your team could modify the binary file for ios 8.1 to make it work or otherwise I would need to do that myself and I dont no its legal or not