1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to claim Season Rewards crate

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MilleniumPelican, 9 Apr 2019.

1. MilleniumPelican

MilleniumPelican New Member

For some reason, my season rewards crate went into my inventory. Even though I had 2 open inventory spaces, I was not able to claim it. I got a prompt telling me my inventory is full. I scrapped a level 40 rare cleanse pulse and a level 10 epic duct tape, still got the same message. I have earned a few items from other free crates that I was allowed to claim, and now my inventory is completely full. The season rewards crate is taking up the last empty inventory space I had, and I still cannot claim it. Now I cannot claim daily quest rewards or market rewards. I cannot buy anything. I am essentially dead in the water. Please help.

Edit: Issue exists on multiple devices since yesterday. ALL available boat slots are full. I cannot move perks or easily swap gear. I am capped on gold and sugar.

EDIT: FIXED, thank you, devs!

Last edited: 11 Apr 2019
    Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Try to refresh. You could also try to buy more inventory slots rather than scrapping leveled weapons. I assume you already filled all the slots on your boats too.

3. MilleniumPelican

Happens on both devices, and I shouldn't have to spend pearls that I don't even have in order to fix a bug. All boats are full.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

That's strange. They should allow it to overflow... Especially since that crate never contains actual items anyway.
    I'll ask around.

5. HappyMockTurtle

HappyMockTurtle New Member

Rovio, I fleet with pelly all the time and I can tell you he's missing out on numerous things because he can't collect calendar rewards, crates, free market packages- he can't even raffle right now so soon he'll cap out on tokens and lose out on that too. Just do something, this is a ridiculous bug that could well affect other players and should be considered a big deal.

6. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    This same thing happened to me a while back. It turned out I just needed more empty slots (maybe 3? Not entirely sure). It definitely shouldn't need that many, but at least it's a solution until a fix is made.
    I ended up buying 5 slots for a different purpose, and because of that I got to open my crate.
    IMG_7326.PNG
    IMG_7325.PNG

Nikkie! likes this.
  7. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Yeah, it needs like 3, because I had that problem yesterday lol

I scrapped my bootiful gatlings (level 1 uncommon and common xD) and had one more slot by putting 1 stuff into a boat, so that makes 3, but that’s excluding the 1 slot the box itself takes too

8. MilleniumPelican

I had 2 empty slots at first. Then
    I scrapped 2 more items, so I had 4. Still got prompted to buy more.

9. MilleniumPelican

Thanks to whatever dev fixed me! I was able to claim the crate (and everything else).

TheAntiSnipe and Nikkie! like this.