1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Un / common item anyone still using ???

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Charlotte Douche, 4 Jul 2017.

1. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

I tried using it for quite sometime, its not that bad in lower level.

2. Lord Drek

Lord Drek Member

twin level 29 uncommon firebombs are my top earners at 1200 infamy.

3. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    T3 uncommon long range but my rare is stuck at 10 t1 for months now no luck getting another yet.

4. Dfer3nt

Dfer3nt Member

I have a tier 3 uncommon blast cannon that does 440 dmg (crew and perks). I use it at 1300 trophies

5. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I have a lvl 10 uncommon tesla bolt at 1100 infamy xD. I'm just waiting to get a rare one

6. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    I have a T4 uncomon mine, does 1730 of damage, pretty decent considering never got duplicates to move up my rare and epic ones. Also have a T4 uncomon flare gun that only use when flare gun mission appears, 'cos I also got a rare T4 flare gun. I didn't find other common/uncommon weapons to be as effective, so scrapped those at level 21 as per P0rthos advice, there is a video of that on YouTube.
    Also, there are rumors that higher level players are switching to commons to prove they can out do the P2W players with legendaries. So, yes, people are still using those.

7. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I'm around 2400 infamy, and I still use an uncommon sniper. It's lvl 30, and I trained Burth for all the sniper talents. But the damage it inflicts with a critical hit is around 450 wich is really low for that infamy level.