1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Uh hi ... it's been a while

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rivet, 21 Oct 2018.

1. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

Hi! I used to play BB a really long time ago, since global launch, and I'm thinking about getting back into the game this update.
    Is there anything new I need to know?
    Like WHY ARE MKS gone
    And why are there level 47 players at 1800 infamy ;-;
    Help
    Ps: Left around when repair bolt was introduced

2. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

Hey hey, welcome back, I remember you. ;)

I like this as little as you. Mk6 slots are unlocked at level one and all you can upgrade on your ship is health by "leveling" your ship. (there are 50 levels)
    More skilled players means more competition and the longer BB goes the more time unskilled players will have to level their accounts.
    Okay, what do you want?

Nikkie!, Rivet and Sewah like this.
  3. Fly you fools!

Fly you fools! New Member

Welcome back, and quite a few things have changed!

Nerfs:
    Frost- Deceased(ripperinos)
    Fire: Going strong, firebomb is glitchy as hecc
    Cannons: Excannons were heavily nerfed(they only deal 75% of their damage as splash, and projspeed and CD were nerfed damn hard), blast cannons have remained pretty much the same, same for snipers and stdcans

Torps: Again, pretty much the same
    Mines: Same old, same old
    Grenades: No nerfs
    RG: Same
    Tesla tools: TS got nerfed quite a bit(double bubble is OP but less used, we'll get to that in a bit), TB got nerfed to the ground(rip), RG can stun people due to a completely unexpected set of circumstances;)
    Healing tools: Pretty much the same, except bolt was made a oneslot
    Defence tools: Rudder and lube were REMOVED:eek: Other than that, pretty much the same
    NEW: Ship: Interceptor
    Wep: Gatling Gun

Next. Eventz.
    Used to offer special event perks and an outrageously high chance of leggy pieces, now offer interceptor parts. Railguns, for example, got a perk that gave a stun chance.

Agilities were changed, enfo has the ability to turn 180° in little more than a second. So thus, less bubblers, more speedforcers:D

Next, in the most recent update, they completely removed the crew and added ship levels, to balance event matchmaking(which was gearbased). They also turned every ship into its "True form". You'll understand once you start playing. In general, every ship is a mk6 now:cool:

Oh, edit: Damage got buffed 300% if I'm not wrong, HP is pretty high up there too!

Last edited: 21 Oct 2018
  4. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

Rudder and lube ... were removed?!?! :eek:
    I mean, I guess it wasn't used that much
    Ofc events are nerfed after I join :rolleyes:
    And all ships are Mk 6? Ok...

Well thanks anyway :)

5. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

Oh hey, I think I recognize your name as well :D
    It'll be weird having Mk 6 ships, but kinda cool as well :confused:

Nikkie! and Rogue Blueberry like this.
  6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

1800? Pfttt! Thats nothing, there have been mk5s and mk6s at 800 infamy, and lower (like thousands of them). They’ve been making life a misery for new players.

I answered your questions in reverse order, because that’s why. The gap between the different mks was just too big, and there was too much seal clubbing going on.

Nikkie! and Rogue Blueberry like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

They added agility to all ships to compensate, as I mentioned later. They also gave players event coins in exchange for rudder and lube perks, AS WELL as added an exchange system where you could exchange rudders and lubes for a blue item of your choice. I exchanged an epic rudder for a bandage with which I made my bandage epic t4!
    Aye, in terms of slot distribution, every ship is a mk6

Nikkie! likes this.
  8. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

Yeah that was still there back a while.
    But I miss when it was mk 4 at 1800 :-:
    And now I'm stuck permanently down here

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  9. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

This most recent update that guarantees you to have all the weapon slots on your ship, and the ability for your rare lvl50s (if you have them) to do some serious damage, should allow you to move up in infamy no problem if you have skills.