1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Two stacks of blue pieces

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SCOOTY PUFF Jr, 12 Jan 2018.

1. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

Last night I ended up with two stacks of blue pieces, both a stack of 10 I accidentally scrapped one piece that made a stack of 10 and 9 no issue right? just combine the 10 and if it's no good scrap and go again with the new lot of 10.
    Well there's the bug, it didn't go on the stack of 9 it made a new stack and now I have two again. One that's sitting at 9 and refusing to combine like it's a different colour and a new stack of now 4, I've tried resetting the app multiple times. Tried getting more blue pieces. It just won't work

2. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

can someone respond to this please, especially since my last thread was flat out ignored I'm now used to not getting notifications so that isn't much of an issue.

3. darryl

darryl New Member

I have something similar, had 9 epic red pieces, got a tenth from the raffle, only it didn't add to the stack of 9, I now have a 9 and 1 stack, I can't combine them.

4. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

I'm glad I'm not alone, hopefully it gets sorted soon

5. darryl

darryl New Member

Mine just got resolved, I got another piece and it added to the stack of nine and it left me combine.

6. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

that's a plus, I've since gotten another blue part so now have a stack of 9 and 5 it's pissing me off

7. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Just a thought, but have you tried rearranging the stacks in your inventory?

When you evolve items, the game searches through your inventory for duplicates, and it searches from top to bottom - left to right. So it’s reasonable to assume that it probably does the same thing when in looks for a place to stack pieces.

Try putting the 9 stack in front so it finds it first.

Ash KOT likes this.
  8. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

I'll give it a shot, hopefully a blue piece drops sooner over later