1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Two legendary tire1 items or one tire2

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Jayaramdbz, 20 Jul 2018.

1. Jayaramdbz

Jayaramdbz Member

As everyone know that legendary items are so powerful from the start. So using two items if tire1 will be better or one tire2. What are pros and cons in these both.

2. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

I have no idea but I can only think it would help others to know what sort of other weapons would replace the slot the 2nd T1 leg would take up

3. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

4. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

can you send us screenshot of your current setup? this would help us to help you (sounds weird:))
    but anyway one question for you:
    do you have the achievemnt finished?
    then you need to know whether you want to use two identical items on your ship
    do you have any lower rarity version of this item? t4E is as strong as t1L (or t2?) and t5 is as strong as t3L so...;)
    you might use these two duplicates to gain the third faster and then take it to the t3 (if you have enough parts and power cells) so you would have item stronger than t5E so you could scrap all lower rarity versions of this item if you don't want to to use two strong identical items (like blasts, ex cannon, snipers etc.)

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

It depends on your infamy. At lower infamy a t1 legendary is pretty OP, so having two would be awesome. But I’d only upgrade one of them.

In Ace 1 and Nightmare, a t1 legendary would be significantly worse than all the t5 Epics that you’re up against. TBH even a t2 legendary isn’t as good. At that point I’d probably want to evolve, and hope for t3.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

depends on one thing, whether he finished his achievement or not (only relevant for weapons and green items) because he could have t3L if answer is no;)

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  7. Jayaramdbz

Jayaramdbz Member

Finished bro I just got it today by achievement

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  8. Jayaramdbz

Jayaramdbz Member

This is my present loadout at above 4k infamy.

Attached Files:

What's Up Player likes this.
  9. ViscountSniffit

If I were, personally, able to build a t2 legendary of something, then I would, regardless of whether I could get to t3.

10. ViscountSniffit

Yeah, your t4 Epic should already be better than either legendary. If I were you I’d evolve to t2. You don’t need three of the same weapon.

11. Cricketmad

Cricketmad Well-Known Member

Ok so it's a no brainer for me as that setup is made for flare BC BC. your T4 epic BC is the same as a maxed leg T1 so no point changing. Therefore only other option is to make your leg a T2 and scare the crap outta people ;)

Jayaramdbz likes this.
  12. Dobson

Dobson Member

Marketing Lead
    just evolve the legendary blast cannon. Some day you will get the 3rd one from combine. Then it will surpass the epic50 you have by then also.

TheAntiSnipe and BasedCarpen like this.
  13. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Came to the exact same point with my missiles. I had a t4 epic missiles, was lucky to hit a legendary missiles with my first legendary red combine and then got my second legendary from achievements.
    At first I was considering keeping them separate, and possibly running three missiles on shooter. I eventually realized a few things:
    three of one weapon isn't optimal, because even with long cooldown two is enough to almost always have one of them on tap and it's better to have a wider variety of tools at your disposal.
    Level 10 legendarys start to fall off around 3500 infamy. They're comparable to t5 rare and t4 epic, however the t4 epic edges it out plus has an extra perk slot.
    You will be getting more legendary items from combining and achievements in the future, and since you don't use everything or have a better epic already you will likely scrap it for legendary parts (it takes 180 legendary parts I believe to go from level 11 - 20)
    so ultimately I evolved my legendary missiles, and since evolved my epic missiles to t5, which are still better than t2 legendary plus epic has the added perk slot and often run both sets on my defender plus grenade for close range.

Hope this helps