1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Turrets and Agility ship

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Sreg, 29 Dec 2018.

1. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

Hello everyone, I was thinking here, and I do not approve of the permanent action of the rudder and turret lube.
    Therefore, I propose that put a trigger in the game, which the player can switch at his discretion between the control of the ship or the rotation of the turret.
    For example, the rotation of the ship is 90%, and the turret is 10%.
    Or even so, 50% ship rotation and turrets.
    You can even turn on 100% in the turret, but then the ship will be on the minimum salary ....

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. La perla rossa

La perla rossa Member

I do not understand

3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

That is another indirect nerf for speeders abd maybe enforcers too, because(probably most of) shooters and defenders will increase their turret.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. La perla rossa

La perla rossa Member

ok, seen my ship (the invention of the ship)

5. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

Let them choose the speed of rotation of the turret, then it will be easier to aim at them because of the ship's sluggishness :) Where should there be any balance ?!

Kurd1stan. likes this.