1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

TuitionTime with AsianMan

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by R4Z0R, 12 Jun 2018.

1. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

lol this is really off-topic but plz dont close this thread :|
    as a yr 11 doing tough subjects i regret doing now, i know how hard academics can be so if you have any questions at all regarding school work and stuff like that feel free to post them here ill do my best to help also other smart brainies can halp yee :p
    im doing some higher-level maths right now along with physics so i can help in some of those areas
    i know how tough english is (or maybe its my school teacher who is strict as) but ill try
    no guarantee dont get mad if my brain cells are insufficient to assist you lol

2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

oops i get a lot of you here on the forums are already past your schooling days...
    :|

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  3. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

You are kinda late.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Hi I'm Tasmania Jones your new Australian Maths Methods tutor. I'm here to chew bubblegum and dive into dangerous dungeons to retrieve priceless gems before it fills up with poisonous gas. Sometimes I build bridges in mountains Minecraft style with some sh!tty combination of square root, cubic and exponential functions let kids figure out gradient of my bridge using differentials and other sh!t in Maths paper 1 while my stupid cousin Victoria Jones sells my priceless treasures in a stupid ass linear profit/loss equation so that students can actually get some marks and not stab their eyes out in the middle of the examination.

BTW, I'm all out of bubblegum.

5. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

nice story
    but seriously, im here to help if anyone needs it