1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Trouble saving for those upgrades?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Ultrah, 9 Aug 2017.

1. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Trouble keeping your Sugar levels high enough to get those upgrades?

I am proposing this brand new idea that has never been thought of before!
    Maybe because this idea kinda sucks.

So instead of saving up Sugar on those high cost Captains only to spend almost all of it, like this guy.
    IMG_4326.PNG

Use it on a cheaper Captain, like this guy!
    IMG_4327.PNG

So, why waste Sugar on a Captain who has skills I won't even use?

No matter which Captain is trained, you still get points, and you still level up. As you level up, daily challenge rewards get bigger, and training times get longer.

So with bigger rewards and smaller pays, you'll have a little something extra when you want to upgrade something!

IMG_4328.PNG

Or what do you guys use? What method works for you?

2. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

I agree that it is better to try other captains that not to train at all. You also gain reward bonuses and general boat improvements.

But i would still make the effort to focus on the ones you care the most about.

I have been dumb enough the first months to be lacking with the captains I need now

Ultrah likes this.
  3. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Isn't this pretty much what all of us do?

Do we even need a separate thread to point this out?

4. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Up to the admins. I thought this was maybe common sense until I saw people stuck because they only upgrade the Captains they use.