1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

triple torp tweak

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by NoTtIaN, 18 Aug 2018.

1. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    why did rovio nerf it so badly?
    so heres an idea to buff it back!
    triple torps, now quad with trains! *thats a joke* - like missiles!

now, the launch distance for it to deal damage is 1/2ed, or mayeb 75%

last the spread. from 20, itll be 15-10

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Leave it at 3 torps, else you have to nerf the damage by about 30%. I like the arming period being shorter. Spread 20° → 15° is a 25% buff. 10° is probably better than the original. If the arming period is shorter, you can hit from a shorter range, meaning they likely won't spread out very much before impact. I'd say 20° → 17.5° would be good enough.

3. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    then make missile trains give you an extra missile and -10% dmg :p (maYbE could work)

and this coooooooould apply to triple torps, its not op, cause you adding torps will increase spread, and you cant it more than 3 shots per launch.;)

reason i made this:
    i use it and i wwant a buff before i scrap it.:oops:
    AnD, because its effective against dancing enforcers and goes through bubble:)

4. HappyUnicorn789

HappyUnicorn789 Well-Known Member

whats worse? Frost now only works on one hit, most of the times :(

Debugger, Transformers and Nicolas like this.
  5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Tbh if they just shorten the arming period a bit I'd pick up tritorps again. My only issue with it is the fact that they spread too much for more than 1 to hit (most of the time) or they make impact too soon. Give them a little more use at a slightly shorter range. This to me is a necessary buff, the spread reduction is just icing on the cake.