1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

"Training complete" notification bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Spongeboat, 6 Aug 2017.

1. Spongeboat

Spongeboat Well-Known Member

Hello, I hope this hasn't been posted before. I'm having a minor but annoying notification bug in this game. The game would constantly telling me that crew training completed after every battle although the training itself is still 5 hours away from being complete.
    I attached a screenshot to this post, as you can see the notification on the upper right side telling me that bhurt training completed while actually you can see yourself it's still 3h 58min left. Screenshot_20170806-114845.png

2. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

Do you have trained BHurt right before and the level BHurt is now in training is perhaps Level 18?
    And you forgot to activate the talent before starting the next training?
    I don't know if possible.
    Just a few gray clouds, i see by looking into my crystal ball.

3. Spongeboat

No, bhurt is still on level 16 when that notification appeared and also no, I already activated the bhurt's talent on latest level.
    I see you might be thinking this is a delayed notification, but it's not. This notification appears after every battle during 5 last hours of my crew training.
    As I said, though, it might be a minor bug, but it can get annoying if you see that false notification after every battle.
    Hope devs can figure out and fix this.

4. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

Give a little push: @Miika HELP! :)

Spongeboat likes this.
  5. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I found the reason for this now and fixed it for the next update. Thank you for reporting this!

Spongeboat, Cyberfisch and Miathan like this.
  6. Spongeboat

Hey thanks, man! @Cyberfisch. With your help we get Miika to notice this. Looks like this bug is going to be fixed in the next update.

lakshya and Cyberfisch like this.