1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Trading System

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by TonyStar123, 17 Feb 2018.

?

Should there be a trading system

1. YES

62.5%
  2. NO

37.5%
  1. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

I know the 2.8 update just came out, but can you make like a trading system. For example, you can trade like different items with your friends or guild mates. But, not to make it too op you should have a level cap on what items you can trade. Like you can trade uncommon items after reaching mk2, rare items after reaching mk3, epic items after reaching mk4, and legendary at mk6? You should be able to trade item pieces too. I really hope this could be an update and i'm sure many people on the bay will agree too.

2. NoTzHoNg

NoTzHoNg Active Member

Battle Bay Player
    Agree, I have so many unused weapons that I would like to get rich from.

3. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    This is never going to happen. Rovio would suffer a significant drop in revenue from Battle Bay since it would become infinitely easier to get the items you wanted. All you would need to do is go into the chat and shout "who wants to trade epic item x for epic item y" and you'd both have what you were looking for. You're basically asking to let us pick what items we want from crates and fusing item pieces.

4. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

i don't mean like epic items or any items. What i meant to say is item pieces so it is still random what weapons you can get.

PastelPiku likes this.
  5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I like that. Like, 5 rare item pieces for an epic, 5 epic item pieces for a legendary. That way, you need to trade 50 epic pieces for a legendary item, assuming someone is willing to get rid of those legendary pieces (let's let the devs decide the numbers). And it doesn't mess with the RNG so it can't be abused. You have my vote!