1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Total damage stats of equipped weapons on ship

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Hackerbee034, 9 Dec 2017.

?

Would you like this feature to be added in next minor update?

1. Yes. It will be helpful.

100.0%
  2. No. It's not useful.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hackerbee034

Hackerbee034 New Member

I'm a level 24 player and I've been playing battle bay a lot since I started playing in September. I loved the last update a lot, I can see more details and animations. But after upgrading all my ships to mk4, I'm stuck at this level. I asked my game friends for tip and they suggested me to upgrade a single favorite weapon to max for high damage, which can be a game changer at critical moments. In doing so, I felt that the balance between weapons has lost. Choosing proper weapons was hard. Should I take all mortars/canons or 3 canons 1 mortar or 2 canons 2 mortar or 1 canon 3 mortars. I mostly use 1 canon and 3 mortars and for most of the maps, it works out well. But chosing the combination is hard as each are of diffrent levels and it's a hassle to calculate total damage and hard to calculate DPS. I think it would be great if we can see it like this: for example
    Total Damage/DPS 3278/48.6
    I think this feature can be locally calculated and it wont affect server performance.
    What do you think guys?!
    It's a simple add-on but it'll help a lot in chosing better and balanced weapon combos. IMG_20171209_190456.jpg

2. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Level up those weapons man!!!

3. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    But I like the idea