1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Torpedo Mayhem

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Xilly, 13 Jun 2017.

1. Xilly

Xilly Member

Is it just me or has the torpedo (big, swift, triple) usage been quite high these past few days at around 1-1.5k infamy? There seems to be so many people using torpedoes and the best part is, rarely any of it hits.

Had a match last night where I think at least 8-10 torpedoes in that match. It was pretty funny though. You'd see torpedoes flying back and forth not hitting anything and everyone dodging it. Although near the end, we managed to win by killing 2 of their shooters. One of my team members had a T2 Epic big torpedo and the enemy got caught in it when he shot towards a wall near them. Overall it was a funny match. Torpedoes everywhere and I was just cruising with my sniper and canon on my defender XD

Anyone else had any funny experiences like this? I think I saw a match on youtube with multuple napalm (the one with the aoe fire) launchers from both sides. It was a fiery battle. :p

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I walked into a massacre earlier today. Unfriends team had five mk3 shooters with snipes. All snipes. Jeez. Plus, they were working together. I went down dealing zero damage within five seconds of enemy contact. The team died in thirty seconds after that. Dayum.

3. Xilly

Xilly Member

Hahah yeah. Focus fire is deadly. I have been on the receiving end of it as well. Was showing my niece how to pay it and went too far in and got sunk faster than I could say "Oh sh-".

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lol. Torpedoes tho. Im a near master of vector prediction using torpedoes. If they ever add guild wars, Ill walk into a fight carrying around three torps on a shooter. I nearly never miss a close shot. So, I want to say, if you are a defender, avoid dying by those things, bcos it not only hurts u, it also hurts team morale. Lol