1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Too much fixing

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Byron, 18 Aug 2017.

1. Byron

Byron New Member

I would like to know why is ot that the opposing team gets a fixer or two lie 85%of all battles....its too hard to separate two mk5 fixers with good healing its like an automatic loss ...#needbettermatchmacking

2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

2 fixers can easily be killed, as can 3. It is absolutely not an automatic loss to be against them. If it is for you, the problem lies with you.

#needbetterdps

Ultrah, retryW, The Otherguy and 2 others like this.
  3. Byron

Byron New Member

Well i take it yoir a nightmare easy too say then but when your trying to move up and upgrade it is difficult when i seen it too many battles not just me

4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Fixer main here.

When you're up against a two-fixer team, they have more heals but you have more guns. You need to press that advantage - don't drag the battle out trading long-distance shots that occasionally hit, and then get patched up. Get your team, move decisively together, and attack hard. After you fire your approaching shots, pick a low-health enemy out of the pack - preferably a Shooter - call the target with the Attack emote, and then crucially, focus fire. Taking out an enemy Shooter on a team with two Fixers leaves them with only 2 really effective offensive ships - and that's a battle they aren't going to win unless one of the Fixers is @Waveblower

Battle Bay Scrub likes this.
  5. Byron

Byron New Member

Will someone in administration reply to my message please

6. Byron

Byron New Member

That be the plan but soon as they are down they heal up so damn fast and keep good players in the fight too me its unfair it should be even its like they know what they de doing as far as the match making ...im a defender so im head first so i know

7. Byron

Byron New Member

Especially if you haven't spent a thousand dollars on legendary pieces

8. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    This is a very important tactic. Most of the time, having two fixers on your team is a liability if the opposing team knows what they are doing. Shooters are the most used for a reason. Best defense is a good offense type of thing. Doesn't matter if you have commons or legendaries.

Battle Bay Scrub and ThatOnion like this.
  9. Byron

Byron New Member

I thank everyone for the advice and strategy i will take it all in and apply it to the best of my abilities

10. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

You can destroy two fixers, you just have to do a lot of damage, mortars help because fixers force people to stay within AOE range, I managed to do it just now even with two scrubs on my team. I find it hard to beat a team with one good fixer when my team is without one. The admins claim statistically there is no advantage looking at data but my battle log tell a different story at my current infamy level Screenshot_2017-08-18-17-43-35.png

11. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    A team of 2 fixers is a snack for my torpedo :)

retryW likes this.
  12. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2017-08-23-05-59-37.png

This match was exhausting

13. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

btw 2 fixers on a side is nothing :p

[​IMG]

ThatOnion likes this.