1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Too many floaters

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DerrickRose, 28 Jan 2019.

1. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

I know matchmaking is just literally stupid, people are leaving because of this and I feel so terrible.
    However, if I lose infamy because of floaters, it really hurts that I can't describe. The issue is I faced so many floaters somehow recently.
    Too many floaters & bad matchmaking why BB can't solve these core issues for such a long time. How long should I wait?

Tytus paul likes this.
  2. Tytus paul

Tytus paul New Member

There is one thing rovio can do it is if a player is a floater in a match the servers should detect and after 30sec there should be a tag on that player and now teammates should attack him and destroy him ......and the ship will respawn and it can be controlled by a bot or other player with same setup.!

3. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

I don’t recall the last time I saw a floater? Granted I don’t play as much as I use to but still, it’s been a long time since seeing one.
    Maybe I’m just lucky?

Nikkie! likes this.
  4. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

What's your infamy by the way?

5. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

24-2500 ish