1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

To fleet or not to fleet up

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by mwidjaja, 28 Jul 2017.

1. mwidjaja

mwidjaja Member

I will start with a question, is it possible to quit a battle if you know you have higher chance to lose? :)
    I know it is not possible but I just don't understand why people fleet up with a handicap (much lower infamy, level, ship and weapon) player.
    As I know the game will match based on the higher infamy, you're not helping the handicap at all and you're screwing others including yourself! :D
    Just a suggestion, stop fleeting up with a handicap. If you want to play together with your bros, do raid battle in Pokemon Go, go fly 2 kites or anything else.
    Please don't hate me, i'm just electronically frustrated :p

Last edited: 28 Jul 2017
  2. bambam1912

bambam1912 New Member

battle bay - fleet friends