1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

To Devs: Is this possible to get fixed? (Match making exploit)

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Renzo1101inroblox, 16 Jul 2018.

?

About the match making, should we:

1. make matches more fair BUT have to wait more

83.3%
  2. make matches less fair BUT wait less

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other (comment down below)

16.7%
  1. Renzo1101inroblox

Renzo1101inroblox Member

IMG_2006.PNG These past few matches are fair and unfair, most of the times, both teams have at least one person with 1 or more legendary weapons, but on this match, only our team got someone that have 2 legendary weapons.
    On other "fair" matches, it is irritating that I get killed in 1 or 2 hits by enemies that have legendary weapons, and that's why I use my defender to try and survive a bit longer so that I can deal as much damage as possible and also do my guild quests or achievements (as I said, both teams have at least one person that has a legendary weapon, but I still get killed either way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).

IMG_2006.PNG IMG_2007.PNG

At this point, we really have to make a choice, should we make matches more fair BUT have to wait more OR make matches less fair BUT wait less, let the people decide. I don't know if this decision has been done before.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    This by far.

At least the seal clubber was on your team ;)

Kurd1stan. and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  3. scurb

scurb New Member

I feel that this is more or less cheating...

4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

cuz it is, these GS manipulators are scum!!!! :mad:

5. scurb

scurb New Member

Fighting them on my mini is a pain. So i know dem feels

6. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

other ;your items cant have a high gear score difference
    if not : you cant use mk5s or below if you have mk7s , mk4s if you have mk6s
    if not : your TDM gear score should be near to your normal match gear score like ( 500 , or even 1k not more )
    if not : ideas of posts below this post

7. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

or rovio spend some money on this game and do more advertising so less ETA;)

8. Renzo1101inroblox

Renzo1101inroblox Member

yeah, but we can't help it, it's how the society goes, if they discover an exploit to the system, of course they'd do it, that's how the society works now days. (some of them)

9. Renzo1101inroblox

Renzo1101inroblox Member

The thing is, I've experienced something like this before, and I don't know if they were aware of that and decided to change on what the things are now, since I forgot the feeling of waiting looking for a battle in a long time, I can't really compare both in a fair way. I have doubts in both options v_v

This must be difficult for the developers too, since they're trying to find another way and probably can't because of the flaws in the game right now.

10. Renzo1101inroblox

Renzo1101inroblox Member

The thing is, I was trying to do guild quests, and all of my classes except defender and enforcer are on MK4 (my maximum at the moment), in these TDM matches, survival is my top priority (which is why I use defender) but then my weapons sucks because I don't have that much good perks for the ones I mostly use, and low upgrades on the ones I want to use.

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  11. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    I'm sure everyone has met at least one seal clubber before. Devs are definitely aware of that, considering the endless number of complains of this sort here on the forums.

Put it this way: Would you rather enter matches quickly only to get destroyed again and yet again, or would you rather wait a little longer to have 'fairer' matches, and a much lower chance of getting retk?

Balancing the matchmaking sure is tough;
    events are something relatively new after all! But I have to say, the devs have done a good job improving on it since they added events into the game.