1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tired of trigger

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Cpt Flint, 21 Feb 2019.

Tags:
  1. Cpt Flint

Cpt Flint New Member

Would love to see mini gun properties applied to gatling gun . Hit the fire button and automatic emptying of magazine ! I'm still think even with recent update the damage is still far to low. This weapon should almost be a one hitter quitter almost . Not one round but maybe even the heaviest armored vessel begin sunk with in two or three magazines .

Su-57 likes this.
  2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

So basically a long range carronade?
    They would have to add a minimum range or carronade would become obsolete, and a spread otherwise it would be the same as any other cannon just with different projectile graphics.
    Spread means you'll probably miss 75% of the burst.

3. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Mini guns aren’t about accuracy lol it’s about making a mess and felling cool doing it!
    Ya think arni in t2 used it for efficiency? No was purely to be bad ass lol

Like Mac in the jungle with ol’painless lol he hit nothing lol but looked bad ass!

4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Now I’ve got long tall Sally stuck playing in my head lol good job! It’ll take days to forget it

5. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Agreed to some point. It should go put put put put brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. whirrrrrr....

I am torn as to if it should be automatic or go faster with button press. I do like saving some shots due to waves but do admit the gun has a partial empty clip at the worst times. I guess I would say full auto on press is likely best for overall play. Damage of a full clip is pretty decent, it just that the dps does not take into account the long reloading.