1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread for posting screencaps of lower tier unfair matching (in the hope that dev's will fix)

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by BLAMMO, 22 Mar 2019.

1. BLAMMO

BLAMMO New Member

Weapons/Items completely unfairly balanced to one team, impossible to win, plus an unbelievable 24LVL difference in ships!

IMG_0528.jpg

2. BLAMMO

BLAMMO New Member

Please post your similar screencaps, we need to push this issue for a competitively fair matched game.

3. BLAMMO

BLAMMO New Member

Weapons/Items completely unfairly balanced to one team, including a Fixer on only one team, impossible to win, plus a deviation of 9 in ship LVL’s!

4E572825-B651-42B9-869B-0FC8531C53D9.png

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    You may see some same captain level players with low level boats . when they just try to use under developed boats for experiment .

but its unclear what is the base of Match making in event and casuals . because I used to see Darth Cats on regular bases . his infamy is 1000+ then me . but if its based on gearscore then i see some players with 4500 gearscore in my teams when i have 8000+ gear score . and unfriendly also have 8000+ gearscore . so those under power players may also feel bad when they face players with almost double the gear scores .

and if match making is based on gear score then they should include training in gear score because a t5 item with lvl15 training will be less powerful then max trained item .

5. BLAMMO

BLAMMO New Member

I think Gear Score, Captain LVL and Infamy is redundant if we want fair matching!

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

There is no mode that uses all 3 of those. Casual/Events use GS and Captain LVL. Ranked uses Infamy (and some other useless stuff).

Su-57 likes this.
  7. BLAMMO

BLAMMO New Member

Yes I know this, I was just highlighting that the use of these for matching is redundant, if we want fair matches, especially Infamy and Captain LVL. If Gear Score was tiered, broken up into Damage, Defence, Healing and Health, this could possibly be a move in the right direction.

My personal belief is that Bots are the answer for fair matching, at least in the lower tiers, that being said this thread is not intended for telling dev's how to fix their game, it's simply to help highlight the problem. I understand this is a long standing issue, that has been brought up numerous times in game chat and on this forum but putting more weight behind the issue can never be a bad thing, so if you have any Screencaps of the unfair matching please help and post in this thread, thanks :)

8. BLAMMO

BLAMMO New Member

Weapons/Items unfairly balanced to one team, an unbelievable Infamy deviation of 1174, plus a huge deviation of 27 in ship LVL’s!

1.jpeg

9. BLAMMO

BLAMMO New Member

Strongest Weapons/Items completely unfairly balanced to one team, impossible to win, plus a huge 16LVL difference in ships!

2.jpeg

10. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    how bots are the answer ?

11. BLAMMO

BLAMMO New Member

If there aren't enough players to fill out matches in the timescale needed for fair matching, then bots can fill the teams with the stats needed. I've played many other real-time games and this is the strategy they employ and it works! Trouble with this game is its trying to band together only real players and because the user base is low it has no choice but to put players together with extremely differing stats!