1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on weapons

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Djradnad, 15 Jun 2018.

1. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I would say that a 2 slot weapon does around 3k damage after you considering accuracy.

I would also say that 1 slot weapons do around 2k in this manner.

1 slot cannons, particularly blast cannons do a lot more damage with fire, closer towards 3k

Flare is also very good... whereas...

1slot mortars would be under 2k unless you direct hit, but frost is no where to be found.

Sure mortars are pesky and direct me into a trap, but in terms of damage it seems like the fire + cannon combo is almost OP right now.

An overall frost buff may cause torps to be too strong, and mortars scary also, but I think the 1 slot cannon vs 1slot mortar comparison shows that either firecannons/fire are too strong or there needs to be SOME frost for 1slot mortars to shoot at.

I know there are frost cannon perk now and I am expecting mortar projectile speed, so hopefully we can see something there :)

Fluid Bait likes this.
  2. Fluid Bait

Fluid Bait Well-Known Member

I cool perk would be a carro damage + ship speed perk, because of the way talents conflict.

Djradnad likes this.
  3. Djradnad

Yea I finally got t4 turbo, I think if I ever get a t5 it will allow me to have all the carronade talents, for now I can’t slow enemies and -5%

Fluid Bait likes this.
  4. Djradnad

I would also like to mention as to my op I guess the aoe damage makes the mortars more powerful as well but then I think firebomb may be too strong.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.